Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Library issue

Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Team,

I face issue in the adobe XD library.  If I add assets like character style ,color, the library is not showing their name. And also the if it sometimes makes my asset as an component if i try to add them.

For your clear reference I shall attach my screen record.  

This is my previous thread raised regarding this same issue.

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind checking if it's happening with every file? Please make sure you are on the current version of XD 38.1. I would also suggest trying to sign out of XD, Creative Cloud, restart the machine and then sign back in.

Let us know if that helps. We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

I have tried signing out of XD and Creative cloud. Even I installed everything fresh. Still it exists. I don't know what is the problem. 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The note in blue alert that your component is created as an instrance. IMHO Xd adds your text as a component. Did you try to create separate text and add it as a charachter style? Does it works fine in that case?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ares,

If I tried to add a text style as a character style by clicking on the add character style + from Assets Panel,

my character styles gets added as a component.

But if I add it by right clicking and selecting add character style from the drop down sheet. The character gets added to the assets panel. 

Another problem is that, in both cases the assets details is not displayed.

E.g. HEX code , typeface name is not showing up in assets panel. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't reproduce your bug. Adding Character style from "+" icon (by clicking on the add character style + from Assets Panel,) IS OK.

Also I am able to create Character style from context menu as well from Object Menu (for latest version).

The component has been created if I click on "+" from Component Section of Assets Panel.

Screenshot 2021-04-08 194930.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey ! I was able to create the component and character style in another laptop of mine. But this issue is local to my computer I feel. Kindly help me resolve it. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. Could you please check if there are any permissions, anti-virus, or pending updates in your system blocking the functionality? 

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please mention what are the permissions, should I look for ?

As for as anti-virus is concerned I don't have one in my system. 

And there are no Pending system updates. 

Kindly let me, if there are anything which I must update you from my side ?   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines