• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re-ordering layers sometimes breaks the layers panel.

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to re-order some layers, at random moments, will break and I can't use the re-ordering of layers any more. The name of the layer gets suspended in my screen and even after shutting down the program, it hangs in there. I need to shut down all XD instances and stop it in the task manager to fix this.

Is this just me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi vitorgmateus,

No. I have been facing this quite a long time. I was a bit in shock too knowing no one ever reported before. If you close Adobe XD and wait for few seconds, the suspended layer vanishes, no need to access Task Manager. I hope Adobe is fixing it up.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to know. Do you know if this is an open issue? or if this problem is specific to us for some reason?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi vitorgmateus,

Yes it is an open issue and you can view it from Bug in layers panel while moving layers – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs . Don't forget to vote and add your view there.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines