• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recent Error where Creative Cloud stops allowing access to Photoshop and XD.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have Creative Cloud through a  Graphic Design course at my University. I have been using this membership since the beginning of the school year, since the beginning of September, and it has worked flawlessly until yesterday, even when I bought a new laptop and installed it on there. 

Yesterday I was unable to open an XD file my teacher sent me due to it being created on a more recent version of XD than the one I was running, even though Creative Cloud informed me that all of my programs were up to date. I decided to delete and reinstall XD, to see if that would fix the issue, and to my surprise XD completely disappeared from my computer! The error I obtained when I went to the web and tried to install it was "XD has not yet been made available for this device" with no error code, despite me having it installed 4 hours previously.

Since then I spent all yesterday and most of today trying to fix this issue, including reinstalling creative cloud multiple times, updating Windows, checking compatibility mode for every single Adobe program on my C: drive, using the Cloud Cleaner program, and multiple other "solutions" that I found. Nothing worked except for a solution I found by jamesm65256429 on this thread:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams-discussions/ps-icon-dont-show-up-in-creative-cloud/t...

In which you get a trial version of CC, and then the programs magically reappear, and then you can download them and log back into the original account, which now has them as well.

I noticed that a lot of very recent posts have been popping up about this same issue, which means it is probably very recent bug. I am making this thread just to spread awareness for this issue, and to help anyone who may be experiencing it as well. Please fix this Adobe! Even though this workaround worked for me, the original user that I obtained the solution from is still having issues per this thread:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams-discussions/creative-cloud-stuck-in-compatibility-mo...

Thank you!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. If you have an enterprise subscription, please contact your Admin or us directly using this link https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/using/support-for-enterprise.html 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines