• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scrolling area broken since last update in prototype mode, but not in the browser

Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Am I the only one with this issue ? Since Adobe XD latest update (august 2022), I can no longer scroll horizontally or vertically when working in the Adobe XD app on windows 11. This problem happens only when trying to click and drag the scrollable area, but doesn't happen when using the mouse wheel. Of course, on horizontal scrolls, it means the area cannot be scrolled at all (because the mouse wheel only allows for vertical scrolling).

In published prototypes in the web browser, both the click&drag and the mouse wheel work to scroll, this problem is exclusive to the app.

This problem happened both on an existing prototype that used to work, and on a new prototype created specifically to test this issue.

Please let me know if someone else encountered this problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Hi Atul,

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. It was indeed solved by the last Adobe XD Update of september 2022 (not windows update). On MAC, it was working fine, we also tried it, it was only a Windows issue.

There is no more horizontal scrolling issue as of today, thanks for reaching out !

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alyseo BOS,

Thank you for reaching out. Can you check if any Windows updates are pending? I have just checked in on a Mac machine. It is working fine. Let me also test it on a windows machine, and I'll let you know how it goes. 

Meanwhile, can you create a new sample file and check if it works fine for you? 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Atul,

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. It was indeed solved by the last Adobe XD Update of september 2022 (not windows update). On MAC, it was working fine, we also tried it, it was only a Windows issue.

There is no more horizontal scrolling issue as of today, thanks for reaching out !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines