Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search Bar

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe Team,

I have been using your adobe xd product last 3-4 years approx, there is no search option yet on the XD landing screen. My question is when can we have this search option, as a designer it's very difficult and irritating when you will have to find out specific files from lots of. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Hey there. Feel free to upvote this feature on uservoice, think it's close to what we need, although I'm not sure how much of a priority this is. There's a search field in the Creative Cloud app, which searches among your cloud documents, so you can go through that route to find something. I agree, however, ideally we would have it in the Xd home screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there. Feel free to upvote this feature on uservoice, think it's close to what we need, although I'm not sure how much of a priority this is. There's a search field in the Creative Cloud app, which searches among your cloud documents, so you can go through that route to find something. I agree, however, ideally we would have it in the Xd home screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines