• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stack tool does not work

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heartboard (1).pngartboard (2).pngpreview.pngy, guys.

I need your help using the Stack tool.

When I select it, it works normally within the program, but when I use preview it doesn't work.

Alguém pode me ajudar?

TOPICS
Design , How to , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Amanda, for it to work you should use groups for the expanded / minimized states, and not (only) components. Stacks will only work while editing the document. They will not get applied dynamically in the prototype. You can only use them for consistency in the spacing when making the different states. Because of this, you will have 1 state for each possible scenario - 1 open, 2, 3 & 4 closed, then 2 open, 1, 3 & 4 closed, and so on, for a total of 5 states (including all closed) to get it all working.

Please check out my reply in this thread, to see how to apply the stack and set up the accordion tabs correctly with component states. It's a bit tricky to explain and set up. Also, here's another one I made awhile back for another user, with a bit more complicated example. Hope it helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines