Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text appears while scrolling down and stays in a place

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to design website when the text will show up during scrolling down the page, but it won't disappear when I scroll down or up again. After it shows up it stays in the place. I've tried with hover effects but it olny works when I hover the object and when the text disappear. I wish to break the loop and stop after one animation. How can i achieve it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Will it be possible for you to share a small video of the workflow that you are following? We'll try our best to help you with this.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created hover effect for a text because that's what I want to achieve. But I want text to stay in place once it appears and stays in place when I scroll down and up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check https://youtu.be/WruHPrHdxpQ.  Try to use duplicate artboard without text.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. But I don't want tap triger. I want to scroll to this point and then I want my text appear and stay in the place 😛 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has helped me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDL3lo_CaFw with activating the effect even before I hover the element. I added a additional rectangle above the photo which starts the process. But still I don't know how to leave the text in the place once it's scrolled to this point on the page...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Aguna,

I was also looking for the same. I used the animation to hapen on the hover state and used a invisible rectangle (reducing opacity to 0%) to trigger the hover state "ON SCROLL".. however once we come out from that rectangle all the elements used in it move out.

Did you manage to find a fix for it. If so please do kindly let me know on how to achieve it as it will be really helpful for me.

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines