Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

The prototype time trigger not working

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm updated to 42.1.22 version of Adobe XD and the prototype time function stopped work.

TOPICS
Product performance, Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you're experiencing issue using time trigger while using auto animate in XD. I am unable to reproduce the same at my end on windows machine. 

I believe you are selecting a object on artboard and then trying to look for triggers however time trigger is only available when you select artboard.

So you need to select the artboard first then then you will be work with time trigger workflow. And also please have a look into attached video for your reference.

Regards,

Deepika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi dsmreis,

Hope you're doing well.

It's been a while we haven't heard back from you. Are you able to resolve the issue?  Please feel free to update the discussion if you need any further assistance.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines