• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UI Faces with Unsplash - low resolution?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Why the UI Faces plugin pastes low quality images from Unsplash if they are actually available in hi resolution on their website? Is there any hidden property needs to be checked? Tried 2x option, it gives the same low pixelated resolution.

Please advise. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. Could you please post your query here:  https://forums.creativeclouddeveloper.com on our XD plugin platform wherein the plugin developers can look into the issue and help you? Please also try to contact them directly here: https://uifaces.co/contact

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.

Thanks for reaching out. It looks more like a plugin concern, so please right-click on the plugin in the panel and click on support to contact them directly.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your imagesresolution value tat you import into plugin?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean? I don't know how the plugin works behind the scenes. I know that the same image on Unsplash is available in hi-resolution but UI Faces posts low-res. See the image attached. On the left using UI Faces on the right a regular image from Unsplash. Left Image created using UI Faces + UnsplashLeft Image created using UI Faces + Unsplash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean the original resolution of the image that you have downloaded from Unsplash. But there isn't such a big difference between two images, especially for viewing in web browsers. Try to play with original file resolution and check if it have influence on Ui Faces loaded image resolution. May be that can help. Will test myself also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how to explain you more. I've already provided you with the screenshot where the difference is obvious. The original size of the image downloaded from Unsplash is 1727x2591 which is here: Orignal image 

The difference is more obvious if you are behind the Hi-Def/Retina display

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for high resolution image. I have test UI Faces and can confirm that when you are downloading image directly from Usplash from the plugin and place into shape it use low resolution image. It seems that it convert it into low resolution image.

Please use Send Feedback to inform about this directly to plugin owner. 

Screenshot 2020-09-14 153250.jpg   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did contacted them but they keep silience 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. Could you please post your query here:  https://forums.creativeclouddeveloper.com on our XD plugin platform wherein the plugin developers can look into the issue and help you? Please also try to contact them directly here: https://uifaces.co/contact

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines