Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to change the size and other fields in prototype mode in XD 43 windows

Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I can't change the size and other fields, it turn back to default state Whether i type numbers or choose them from the dropdown lists

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program again and the issue still in there, How can I solve it?
I attached a gif

unnamed.gif

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. When did this start happening? Can you post your Xd and OS version? You can also try logging out and restarting Creative Cloud, if you haven't already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your reply,

I’m not sure but i think it started since four days, I signed out and signed in again but it didn't work.

my xd version is 43.0.12 and OS version is windows 10 home version 21H1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe there was an update going out to Xd and a few other apps 3-4 days ago, one thing you can try is rolling back the update and installing the older 42.1.22 version, to see if the issue persists. You can do that by going to the CC app and on the apps tab, click the 3 small dots for Adobe Xd, and then other versions.

SpasK_0-1631518777121.png

As a last resort, you can reinstall the whole CC App and Xd, using the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool. Make sure you read and follow the instructions on that page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the older version and unfortunately the issue still in there, I will try Creative Cloud Cleaner tool.

thank you sir

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is selected on canvas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Text, wires in prototype mode

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Abeer,

We are sorry to see you're facing UI issue in the property panel. As suggesed above, have you tried Cleaner tool and see if the problem solves?

If no, please ensure your drivers are updated.

Let us know if that helps. We are here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines