Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to connect Adobe XD - constantly "Trying to reconnect"

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have an issue with an Adobe XD. For few days it can't connect to the Creative Cloud. When I open new document (locally or shared) it still shows "Trying to reconnect". I'm properly logged in in CC App, I can see if someone edits share document (cooworkers icons are visible on the right side) but my changes won't sync. I was trying to restart, reisntall, rerun services etc. Nothing can help. It's not an issue with my network because I can easily log in and work on different computer. It's not a matter of firewall because all is unlocked and whitelisted. It was working fine for months and now I can't use it since ~Monday.

Any idea where to look for an error, error code, or how can I fix that? 

Capture.PNG

{Renamed By MOD}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Hi There,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear that you're having trouble in using XD .Could you please try the steps shared below:

1. Please ensure that your creative cloud and Adobe XD are up to date.
  2. Please ensure that the core sync should be up to date. For more information about core sync and how to update it, please refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html
  3. Please try signing out of Adobe XD and Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app, c

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear that you're having trouble in using XD .Could you please try the steps shared below:

1. Please ensure that your creative cloud and Adobe XD are up to date.
  2. Please ensure that the core sync should be up to date. For more information about core sync and how to update it, please refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html
  3. Please try signing out of Adobe XD and Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app, close all Adobe related processes from Task manager on your Windows machine and check again after signing in on Adobe CC desktop app and launching XD from there.

If it still doesn't work, please share a screenshot of the About XD and About Creative cloud info page.

Please feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance and we will be happy to help.

Regards

Chethan G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, it started to work. I had to kill all processes and clear all temp files in AppData folder.

I'll leave an answear in here in case someone may encounter such problem 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

Thank you for confirming and happy to hear your Issue got resolved.

In case If you face the same Issue again, please feel free to update in the same thread for further assistance from us.

We are here to help.

Thanks,

Chethan 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines