• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to create a share link in XD getting error " You're disconnected"

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In XD, when I try to create a share link, I get the error "You're disconnected. Check your internet connection and try again".

But I have internet connection.

This only started happening and it is very frustrating. Does someone know why?

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @catherineb15166877,

We are sorry to hear you're having trouble creating a share link in XD. We will try our best to investigate the issue-

• Are you able to open the browser fine? 
  • Have you tried connecting to a different internet connection, like connecting to your mobile internet connection?
  • Does that happen with a specific file or all the files?

Please try the below steps-

• Check if your system internet proxies are set right.
  • Quit Adobe XD and completely sign out of the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app (CC). Log back into Adobe CC. (If you see some issues logging back in, then it's something to do with your internet proxies or your network. Try connecting to a no-proxy, no-VPN network).
  • Check if you have any pending XD and operating system updates.

Let us know if that helps. I am here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply.

• Are you able to open the browser fine? YES
  • Have you tried connecting to a different internet connection, like connecting to your mobile internet connection? I am on a secure connection for work.
  • Does that happen with a specific file or all the files? Seems to happen with all files now. Old ones that worked fine previiously and brand new ones.

I also tried all the steps you had listed below. No changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to reinstall XD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, uninstalled and reinstalled twice. Same things happens. I tried installing the older version, but that won't work either becasue most of the files I need to access are newer and won't open in the older version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for trying to follow our expert suggestions. Would you mind generating logs and XD file with me over a private message so I can check at my end? Please share the screenshot of the "About XD" info page from the Help menu within the XD app and the details of your operating system.

Note: Please upload the logs and file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines