• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to create and share more than one active link in XD on Enterprise account.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i do have an enterprise account and seems like I have only one active link i can share.

1- where do I actually find that limit ? i can't find it in my account

2- i thought there were no limit in covid time

3- how do I solve this ?

Thanks

Frederic

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please sign out of the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app and then sign in back and please ensure that you are opting in for "Organisation Account" instead of "Personal Account" while signing in on the Creative Cloud Desktop App and then check if you are able to share the links. In case if it still doesn't work, please log a support case by following the steps shared here https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I signed in with enterprise account, but can still share only one link.

And I cant log a support case, seems like only an admin can do so.

Regard

Frederic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Frederic,

Sorry for the trouble in creating links in XD. If you are on an enterprise team license then I would request you to please create a case, or initiate a chat from the Admin Console's support tab if you're a System or Support administrator using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.cc.html 
If not, then contact your admin and ask them to create a case or start chat through the admin console so that our Enterprise team can help you directly.

Let us know if you face trouble connecting with them.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines