• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to create prototype link in XD getting error 44:63.

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe issue.JPG
I try create a link, it starts directly from 50% and the next minute it shows this error. But after repeted uninstalling, reinstalling Adobe Xd and signing off and on Adobe Cloud, the result is still same. The internet is working fine. I have also tried copy pasting the artboards in a new file and creating link, so still same error. I am also finding that I am unable to access links I made in different projects.
Adobe issue 2.JPG
I believe it is somewhat an account corruption or something else. Please help!

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Hi @poojita2496733402cl ,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. In addition to what @Spas K.  suggested, please try switching to a different network and let us know if that solves the issue or if you need any further assistance. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @poojita2496733402cl,

We are sorry to hear you're having trouble creating the link in XD. Would you mind confirming if this is happening with this specific file or all the files? Could you please try changing the internet connection and then let us know if that helps? 

If that doesn't help, please also try the solutions in the order in which they are listed. 

• Reduce the number of assets in your files and retry 
  • Split your artboards into two separate files and retry. 

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika, yes this is happening with all the other files as well.
I am unable to create new links in existing projects which have links. I have also tried copy-pasting the artboard to a new file considering that particular file may be corrupted. Currently I unable to create a new link in any file, not view existing links in other files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, when did this start happening? Was it after some update or a change in your hardware / software configuration? Are you using a VPN? Are you using some anti-virus software that might be interfering?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @poojita2496733402cl ,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. In addition to what @Spas K.  suggested, please try switching to a different network and let us know if that solves the issue or if you need any further assistance. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines