• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Generate Shareable Link for XD file

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm working with an XD file saved to my local desktop with plans to share, but having trouble to generate links for my prototype. 

• When I try to generate a shareable link, XD says " We can’t create this link because your storage is full. Go to published on the web to remove some links to free up storage"
  • I only used 3.8 GB of my storage...so there is no way my storage is full
  • It is happening with all of my XD files, not just one
  • This is my first time using the generating a sharable link feature
  • I tried to quit the activity monitor and relaunch the app, but it is the same thing over again
TOPICS
Import and export , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Hi, please try to contact customer service: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, which Adobe XD plan are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so I have the student plan with access to all the UI/UX, graphic design, and photography applications. My plan says I have 100GB of cloud storage, and I have only used 3.5 GB, so there is no way storage is the issue to generate an XD sharable link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for providing us with all this information. Have you tried signing out and back in your Creative Cloud account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, as I said, I tried all the methods I can find on Adobe support, but none of them worked. I even tried to use a different laptop, but it still says it is my storage problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, please try to contact customer service: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines