Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to import SVG files in XD

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2023 Nov 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating WINDOWS 11 23H2 today,

Unable to import SVG files in XD, prompt:here was a problem importing your SVG asset because it contains invalid SVG markup

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using W11 before, and I could import SVG normally before updating to 23H2. I tried importing SVG into Illustrator, and then I could copy it from Illustrator to XD, but this was too inefficient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you validated the actual SVG using a validator? Have you tried SVG from multiple sources?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! SVG files can pass verification on w3. I have also tried SVG from multiple sources and they cannot be imported into XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2023 Dec 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Windows 11 23H2 22631.2792
Adobe XD 56.1.12.1
-----------
I have the same problem! No svg file can be imported into Adobe XD, and even svg files exported from Adobe XD cannot be imported into Adobe XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines