Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to redeem Adobe Xd Code from Coursera & Google

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I follow a fellow learner's discussion thread and managed to find "claim your redeem" on Coursea's page. But after following the instruction and click in the blue button "claim your reward", an error message appeared that saying "We are experiencing a network outage which is impacting your partner offer. We do not have an estimated timeline for resolution yet, but it's being treated with the highest priority.

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Please check back soon."

Can someone from Adobe Support help me with that? Many thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't Adobe support but rather user-to-user forums. I've heard of this Coursera problem before. I don't think it was ever resolved as XD is more and more broken each week that goes by. I don't expect it to be resolved either - XD is in the minimum of maintenence mode, really. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2023 Jun 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am encountering a similar issue as well. I would appreciate if you could provide any potential solutions or recommendations to address this matter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2023 Jun 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I follow up with Coursera tech team and they are working on the issue. So far I don't have any better solution for this yet. Is there anyone else could help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines