• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to share links in XD getting Error: "You're disconnected"

Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am constantly getting the following error message when building an XD share link: "You're disconnected. Check your internet connection and try again". I do have an internet connection. Does anyone have an idea of what to look for when presented with this error? It takes me up to 10 trys to get a link built.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

After reading https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/can-t-use-the-share-function-shows-error-quot-you-re-disconnected-quot-or-gets-frozen/m-p/11996150 I also updated my bandwidth with my ISP and the link updated on first try.  Bummer I had to upgrade but it is what it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are getting error while trying to share links in XD. We would like to know the XD and the OS version of your machine. Does that happen with every file or with a specific file?  Please try copying the content from the prototype mode into a new file and try to share again.

Let us know if that helps. We're here to help you further.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

I have been able to create a link when coping some of my views to a new file, however not when I copy all files over.  Even with the smaller amount of files the build takes quite a while.  

My current setup: 

XD Version: 40.0.22.12, Creative Cloud sync 4.11.0.12

Windows 10 64-bit Version 20H2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@defaultpxf5klixfktl 

It has happened to me a couple times and luckily I was able to resolve it. There are multiple reasons this could happen. Please try checking all those.

1. Check if your system internet proxies are set right.
  2. Quit Adobe XD and Sign-out of Adobe CC completely. Log back into Adobe CC. (If you see some issues logging back in , then its something to do with you internet proxies or your network. Try connecting to a no-proxy, no-vpn network).
  3. Update your Adobe XD to latest version from Adobe CC.

Basically if you were able to create the link yesterday and not today, then its not an inherent issue but rahter a connectivity/reachability issue. Hence my solution to test out multiple aspects.

Please let us know if this works.

Gracias, Jose

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Praveen for the suggestions.  I have tried all to no avail.  It seems the issue may be with a particular file as I can create links with smaller project files.  Any suggestions on troubleshooting a specific file or components?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also had the same issue for several days. Loggin out and in. Multiple times to share.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you test with a simple, bare minimum XD document?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After reading https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/can-t-use-the-share-function-shows-error-quot-you-re-disconn... I also updated my bandwidth with my ISP and the link updated on first try.  Bummer I had to upgrade but it is what it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had success by just selecting the higher frequency available from the router (5GHz) vs (2.4GHz). I had a large XD file with multiple screens that would not update on 2.4, but when switched, it updated without issue. Hope that helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines