how do i resolve?

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David, what type of document are you trying to update? What Adobe application and version are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff

This is on Xd, it happened as soon as I did the update yesterday, once the update was completed I tried to open my file again and this error came up. not sure what to do at this point ?

David 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi david@roofbundle.com,

Thank you for sharing the requested information. We would like to know if this is the only file having issue while opening. If yes, is it possible for you to share the XD file with me over a private message so that we can investigate it at our end? Please upload the file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me.

Please also share the operating system you're working on. Is it a cloud file or a local file?

If cloud, please try to open the file from here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents

Let us know if that helps. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got error 5025 as well. 

juliuss3613220_1-1635827427216.png

my XD was updated just a day ago.

juliuss3613220_2-1635827475890.png

File cannot be opened it's just stuck at the syncing screen. 

juliuss3613220_0-1635827383800.png

I'm running XD on macOS Big Sur 11.5.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2023 Jul 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue w/ a Cloud Document as well after updating to XD 57 today. Is there a fix or workaround? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2023 Jul 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @KatArnold,

We are sorry to hear you are unable to open an XD cloud document, and we will try our best to investigate the issue. Have you tried opening the file from here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents and see if that opens up fine?

If not, is it possible for you to share the file with me over a private message so that I can check on my end and investigate accordingly?

Note: Please upload the file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines