• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading or Updating Developers Link makes XD freeze at 0%.

Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, we are currently 4 persons in our organization having the same problem. Two on mac, two on pc.

We are working on different files, co-editing not activated on any of these and different internet connections. When trying to share the document creating the development link, it gets stuck on 0%, we have left the program run for a night, to see if it could get over it given the right time, without avail.

After a lot of testing around these files, we found out that the main problem blocking the upload where certain components. When deleting those, it would start uploading without a problem. The issue with this is that we have files with hundreds of components. And checking wich ones works or not for the upload is very, very time-consuming.

I've uploaded the video so you can see what's happening there. Also, in the end, you can see that I have a really good internet connection, so that's not the problem.

This also happens even if all the artboards are selected to export.

As XD doesn't crash, I've no extra logs or information to give to try to pinpoint the problem.

This XD I'm using to make the test was just reinstalled from a fresh, fully erased adobe installation. No plugins added yet.

I hope you can help me find a solution to this. 

Thanks!

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Data loss , Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem on a Mac with a small file with only vector assets. I chose 'developer' as the type of link and it hangs on 0% for like 3 minutes on every single update link. ALL my other XD files do not have this issue that are set to Design Review Mode. This is a new file I made as a simple handoff for a popup layout with Developer Mode and Download Assets enabled. My ISP is gigabit up and down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika!
Do we have any news about the bug?
I've had the same problem in  3 new different projects... We are not able to fully work with XD, and because of his randomness, we are not able to avoid it even when continuously checking that the new dev links don't break at upload.

Apart from the first 0% problem, we are also more and more experiencing the "you are disconnected error" on the updating of the dev link. it seems that with the last updated something changed that make that worse.

I hope you can shed some light on these issues!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Zigmas,

I can understand that it's very frustrating for you. I have checked with the team and they are still working on it. I will update you as soon as I hear back from them.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines