• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vertical scrolling does not work properly!

New Here ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed the. Header of my design and tried to scroll vertically and noticed that when doing so, the page behind the fixed header does not remain where it was initially designed, a couple of pixels and sometimes even 50 or so pixels, basically the design falls apart; this happens in mobile browser, not in the app; in other words:  I can no longer use XD to share designs with a larger (or any) audience. And that means, I can no longer use XD at all. Or did you fix this issue? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Hi @Jan24508158a4sr, as I see in this conversation: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/prototype-fixed-position-when-scrolling-objects-quot-will-disappear-quot-on-the-phone-browser-in-xd/td-p/11002946 at least for now, it's best to use XD mobile app for more accurate prototype results, instead of relying on mobile browsers. Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Jan24508158a4sr, as I see in this conversation: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/prototype-fixed-position-when-scrolling-objects-... at least for now, it's best to use XD mobile app for more accurate prototype results, instead of relying on mobile browsers. Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines