Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

VR 360 Animate CC Adobe XD

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm trying to utilize Animate CC to create a 360 panoramic for UI design prototype in XD. I've looked into DraftXR but it converts the whole document(flow) into a vr experience, where I'd like to have a button to launch into the 360 view from the base UI. For example user scrolls through app boards < sees a cool image < clicks image to enter 360 vr image < clicks back to app. I'm able to create the functionality through XD, and the 360 in Animate CC, but how do I embed(?)/import(?) the 360 into the XD design.

-RG

TOPICS
Design , How to , Import and export , Plug-ins , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to have interaction between the components, before creating the draft, you must bind the individual components in prototype mode. After that, you create the draft and they must be linked in the browser.

Watch this video explaining the steps to build interactive prototypes in VR. And another important thing is that when you hold a connection, you must wait up to 3 seconds before interacting.

https://youtu.be/jeHunw7Nv00

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Krum5C77, thanks for your response. Unfortunately, this is not the functionality I'm looking for. I only want to jump into the 3D view when activated by my component button or action. Otherwise, I want the UI to remain flat and 2D. I also need to be able to view multple "backgrounds" (360 panoramas). As far as I can tell DraftXR only loads a single into the background.

-RG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @rtgaddy,

Sorry for the delay in response. I also found this video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv7hdGu3e2s&ab_channel=PunitChawla, which might help you.

Could you please check and let us know if that helps?

I am also keeping the discussion open for our experts in the community.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines