Copied

Screenshot 2021-11-12 at 13.14.29.png

TOPICS
Crash on mac , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear that you're having trouble in desktop preview  in XD. Basically black screen appears in preview window becuase of the different size artboards  and In the screenshot which you have shared with us, I see a white line in the preview window might be because of the viewport height so make sure your viewport height value is equal to height the artboard . Also I'd request  few more details to analyse your Issue thoroughly:

1. The version of XD.
  2. The version of Mac or Win  which you are using.
  3. If it is happening with a specific file or multiple files, will it be possible for you to share the file with us?
  4. What is the size of the artboard you are using.
  5. what is the value of Viewport height on the artboard you are using to preview.
  6. Is it possible to share a video of your workflow which you are working on so it will be useful to clearly reproduce the issue from our end. so please share the above mentioned  details.

We're here to help, just need more information.

Thanks,

Chethan 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines