• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the zipfile download for the Learn XD Design tutorial?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to follow along with the tutorial at https://www.adobe.com/products/xd/learn/get-started-xd-design.html.  However, it is saying that "If you want to follow along with me, you'll need to make sure you've downloaded the XD design zip file and opened it up on your local machine in the uncompressed folder. You'll want to open the XD design practice file. You'll also want to make sure you've updated XD to the latest version using the Creative Cloud desktop app."  I have XD updated to the latest version, but I have no clue where to go to download the practice file.  Does anyone know where it is?  Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Never mind, found it!  It was on that page, but only visible when the browser was taking the full screen!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind, found it!  It was on that page, but only visible when the browser was taking the full screen!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad you found it. For the record the file is at: https://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/xd/starter-files/Adobe_XD_Design_v3.8.zip 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you for telling me I had to make my browser full screen.  I looked all over for this download file.  Ironic that a web designer training site would have a website that is not responsive to browser sizes.  ... Thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines