• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why Adobe XD always not responding?

New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is this application always not responding every time I launch or when it is in the middle of an activity? I had to wait a long time to get it, it took approximately 10 to 20 minutes when the application started not responding.

Mac OS: 10.15.6

Adobe XD: 40.0.22

TOPICS
Crash on mac , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dendy,

try uninstalling and installing Adobe XD again. For a deeper uninstallation, I would like to recommend you to use Creative Cloud Cleaner, this will also delete damaged files that could be annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gian,
I have uninstall dan intall Adobe XD for almost 5 times and the results still same, I have also uninstall it with the cleaner and still same.

Is there any other solution?

I have done solutions available on the internet and in this forum, the results are nil.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dendy,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you confirm if the application is freezing randomly or does any specific action is causing the application to freeze? We're here to help, just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue! It freezes as soon as I open any project. Uninstalled and reinstalled it, didn't help at all. The only thing that helps is rebooting the PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines