• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I invite collaborator anymore????

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe congrats again. I choose your XD product more than a year ago relying on your free plan that allowed for inviting collaborators. Now you changed something, and I can't invite even one. The assets I made over months now can't be shared with even one person unless I pay monthly price. Figma and all others provide this feature for free and you DID as well and just like that you played us. No thank you, I am switching to Figma and paying a fee to convert it.

This is unreliable conduct of business.

You are saying I should be able to invite people: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/changes-to-xd-starter-plan.html Not only I can't, I remove old collabs now I can't put them back!!!

[abuse removed by moderator]

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Paid plans are designed for professional use where unlimited sharing and collaboration are required. The starter plan has been updated to better align with the needs of designers using Adobe XD for personal design and prototyping. Having said that, let me assure you, I'll share your feedback with the Engineering team.

For checking the active collaborators on the documents, please go to assets.adobe.com, then navigate to Files > Cloud Documents, and switch to list view in the upper right. Once you've switched to list view, there is a column that says "sharing," which will tell you how many people you've shared a document with.

Rishabh_Tiwari_0-1625141002936.png

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is everyone in support having problems with understanding?

Not only I can't, I remove old collabs now I can't put them back!!!

I already checked that, removed all collabs of old files and can't even invite them back. You remove the "abuse" I wrote, which was more critic than abuse, but you can't take it. Do share this with Engineering. Also check your posts here, other people having problem with sharing, don't tell me it's a problem on my side, or it's a plan problem! Coolio. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Continuation of: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/why-can-t-i-invite-collaborator-anymore/m-p/12159479#M52376

I couldn't invite collabs to a file, and I removed old collabs from ALL of my shared files (from https://assets.adobe.com/) and still can't share a file with a single collab AND not even reinvite the previously invited collabs 🙂 :salt:. Your plans say I can invite up to one person (https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/changes-to-xd-starter-plan.html#sa_src=web-messaging), but I can't!!

I get this error: 

najibg28889211_0-1625564381472.png

Also I have to say again, your support is crap. They are incapable. Not their fault tho 🙂

najibg28889211_3-1625564690081.png

najibg28889211_1-1625564639190.png

najibg28889211_2-1625564652870.png

Can you just help me share a single damn file with someone?? 

[Abuse removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry for all the trouble, Najib. Please DM me your Adobe ID, your contact number, and a suitable time to call you. I'll arrange a call back for you from the support team to get this sorted out for you. To send the DM, please click on my name and then Send Message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dont worry just a few days later they cancelled the whole starter plan. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines