• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD 43 freezes when clicking on "Browse Plugins" on windows machine

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey folks! Looking to use some plugins and integrations with Adobe XD. However, When I click on Browse Plugins or Manage Plugins, the app freezes.

The screenshot shows it hung up at the Browse Plugins button.

Screenshot 2021-09-08 083153.png

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Plug-ins , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Hi ImAlexStorey,

Thanks for sharing the information. We would request you to please check if you operating system has any pending updates

If it still doesn't help and you're on enterprise network please ask your system admin to initiate a chat from the Admin Console's support tab using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.cc.html so that our support team can help you directly.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a screenshot of the About XD info page which is under the Help menu options. We'll also need the version of Windows OS so that we can test this on our end. In case if you have the latest version which is 43, please collect and share system logs by following the steps shared here https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Please add the logs to a shared location like Google Drive or DropBox and share the link through DM.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the moment, I can't use the log collector tool because it requires admin permissions, and it will probably take a few days to get my sysadmin to log in for me. In the meantime, I'll shoot over the screenshot of the version. I have  43.0.12.14 and Windows 20H2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ImAlexStorey,

Thanks for sharing the information. We would request you to please check if you operating system has any pending updates

If it still doesn't help and you're on enterprise network please ask your system admin to initiate a chat from the Admin Console's support tab using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.cc.html so that our support team can help you directly.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines