• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD access to UI Kit

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heloo i am register to Abdoe Cloud, and l saw for the first time that from XD yu ca access this section called UI Kits.  The blue button under each kit sas 'Gt he Kit' which seems free, but l don't know if it's free.  Can you tell me if these UI Kits are free?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Hi @Andrea5EEC,

Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the UI kits available on this page are free to use: https://www.adobe.com/products/xd/features/ui-kits.html. You may try downloading the kits you require as per your operating system.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Hi scottymac1976@yahoo.com,

I am delighted to inform you that the UI Kits help page issue has been resolved. The UI kits are available here: Access UI kits, plugins and app integrations

Please accept our sincere thanks for your patience as we tried to solve the issue. We sincerely appreciate your patience and assistance.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this to Adobe XD forum. This post would be better answered there

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Andrea5EEC,

Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the UI kits available on this page are free to use: https://www.adobe.com/products/xd/features/ui-kits.html. You may try downloading the kits you require as per your operating system.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there @HARSHIKA_VERMA ... when I get to this page (via the XD > File > Get UI Kits) it simply says to do the same thing I just did. I am specifically looking to get the UI kits for Apple/Android.. but this page does not look like the page it promises to take me to when I use the above path. It takes me in a circle. What am I doing wrong? See screenshot of where this path takes me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry for the frustration caused by this issue with the UI kits. I completely understand how important these resources are for your work and how it can be frustrating when they are not readily available. 

Please check this page for now: What Is a UI Kit? Examples & How to Use | Adobe XD Ideas, which might help you with the famous UI kits.

The team is working on adding the kits to the page, and we will share the updates with you as soon as it's done.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am delighted to inform you that the UI Kits help page issue has been resolved. The UI kits are available here: Access UI kits, plugins and app integrations

Please accept our sincere thanks for your patience as we tried to solve the issue. We sincerely appreciate your patience and assistance.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's good to see that menu choice once again leads people to something useful.

I'd also add that there are many UI kits available from many different sources. A Google search can bring people to even more options. If you find a UI kit that's only available as a Sketch file that will still work! Download it and open it XD. Conversions are usually quite good.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes they are free 🙂

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines