• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD app lagging on mobile

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While viewing any prototype (both cloud loaded and live view) scrolling through pages, changing pages, animations and almost everything else in the prototype is extremely slow (4fps or something).

i tried reinstalling the app on my phone but nothing is solving it. I'm working on an iPhone 13 pro. 

TOPICS
Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Hi All,

The bug is closed now as the issue is fixed after updating to iOS 16.1.

Please let us know if you need further assistance. We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have uploaded the usb connect xd from my iphone.
The funny thing when you do screen recording this work little smooth.
but after turning off the screen recording the lag again start when you scroll down right or left 1 sec delay and too much laggy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very intresting I am having the same experience when i screen record!! okay at least it's something. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It needs to be iOS 16.1 Beta 4 to work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry my bad.

but how i will get the IOS 16.1 beta ? :X

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, To access the beta versions, you must sign up for the apple beta program.  This usually takes longer to become available than the developer versions, as the public betas are more stable. But I believe as of now, IOS 16.1 should be available as a public beta. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my phone to iOS 16.1 and the lagging issue has been solved. I have an pretty big file with about 100 artboard and it run smoothly on my phone now. Updating to iOS 16.1 might help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dude...

Nothing works.

All animation is so choppy that I want to gorge my eyes out.

maybe instead of Adobe making dreadfully awful investment decisions destroying their investor rep, they should key a little more

money and time to keeping up to date on apple updates. You shouldn't even be asking users to share their works, you should have known and caught this before any of us had to experience it.

just as we are in need of more transitions, adjustments to overlays go actually overlay appropriately "example, Apple Maps & Uber styled overlays". Make it so that drag triggers can be multi directional for adjusting price range bars... 

there's a lot more stuff that would make sense to be in Adobe XD, especially given that it's 2022 almost going into 2023.

so at least stay on top of IOS updates. This isn't hard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This bug renderes the whole application useless ! This should be a priority. I am already looking at other applications to prototype. Which is very unfortunate as i really enjoy prototyping on adobe xd. Does anyone have any recommendations for other applications? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything seems back to normal with the OS 16.1 update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 months of back and forth and hundreds of emails and messages and it was Apple's fault... thanks for nothing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHY HAS THIS NOT BEEN UPDATED!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i know, Before the IOS 16 update, everything was fine.
after updating the IOS 16 everthing is slow.
XD needs to update their app.
This is best feature XD have but now can't work man...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To any and all Adobe employees replying in this board...

To simplify things...

Nothing works appropriately.

All animation is so choppy that I want to gorge my eyes out.

maybe instead of Adobe making dreadfully awful investment decisions destroying their investor rep, they should key a little more

money and time to keeping up to date on apple updates. You shouldn't even be asking users to share their works, you should have known and caught this before any of us had to experience it.

just as we are in need of more transitions, adjustments to overlays go actually overlay appropriately "example, Apple Maps & Uber styled overlays". Make it so that drag triggers can be multi directional for adjusting price range bars... 

there's a lot more stuff that would make sense to be in Adobe XD, especially given that it's 2022 almost going into 2023.

So at least stay on top of IOS updates. This isn't hard. And should NOT take this long!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHY HAS THIS NOT BEEN UPDATED!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We understand how frustrating it could be. We are following up with the product team for the update on the issue. We'll keep you posted with the update as soon as we hear anything from their end.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anything yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bro The Adobe XD on app store updated 6 months ago.
they don't care.
i buyed the subscription just for the this live feature xd (had).
They just keep posting one thing we understand your frustration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing to understand frustration.

totally different to actually resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still a huge issue. I only recently updated to iOS 16 and didn't know this was an issue.
I was supposed to to demo work to a client during a pitch today using my mobile device.
It was incredibly embarrasing and looked completely unprofessional.
Considering the huge bill we pay monthly to Adobe for our team accounts I expect better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree... we've been talking to adobe daily and they have done little to nothing to resolve the issue..

DO SOMETHING ADOBE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a basic-major feature that XD mobile app allow to users testing real time their prototypes in mobile devices. It must be solved from the first OS16 release and not beggin adobe to do the right. The XD App on App store has been updated 6 months ago. I wonder if any other users don't have this issue and Adobe not listening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi default423ho0pxuijv,

We understand your frustration. We would like to inform you that the bug has already been raised for this issue, and the team is working on it. We'll keep you updated as soon as we hear anything from the team.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Just jumping in the thread with exactly the same issue. Almost impossible to scroll up and down in the XD app when previewing via USB. 

Running the most up to date XD release, iOS 16. The issue is still the same even with blank artboards. 

Like another user said - I just tried to record a video to show how bad it is but for some reason when you use the screen recorder it goes from 4fps to about 20fps. Super weird.

Update on the fix Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. This issue was raised weeks ago.

an update from their behalf without dragging their feet would be great.

Shouldnt take this long!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaultjdfhdg20kkmf,

We understand how frustrating it could be. However, the team is looking into the concern, and the possibility here is that this might be an iOS 16 bug and can be fixed in iOS 16.1, but it is under investigation.

We'll let you know as soon as we get any new updates on this issue.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines