• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD FILES DISAPPEARED

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2022 Sep 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My XD document disappeared after I restarted my computer. I can't locate the doc anywhere, the frustrating part is that I was very conscious about saving as I was working on my project. I have no idea where it is, any tips of what to do would be helpful, i've been working on this for weeks. The weird part is that if I click onth XD app icon on my dock , I can see it there, but it doens't open when I click on it. I tried to log out and log back in and that didn't help, some adobe dude suggested this:

1. Sign out of XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and all Adobe related processes from Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launch Adobe XD from there and check again if it works or not.

But how in the hell do I close coresync? I turned it off and on in my System Preference and I wasnt sure about how to do the same in Activity Monitor, super sketch.

Any tips help, I am going to cancel this subscription if I don't get this doc back, not reliable, waste of time trying to figure this out, I should of stuck to Figma and or Miro (which are usually my go-tos) but wanted to learn/explore XD and this is what I get for doing that. Adobe just keeps disappoing.

Thanks Ya'll!

Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 8.01.29 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi juan_segura,

you have tried to check also on assets.adobe.com?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did! it's not there... I didn't do anything but restart my computer. I see the document on the fly out menu of the XD app on my Dock and it's there but it won't open. I treid restarting, loggging in and logging out, installing and uninstalling. I saw there was some employee that mentioned to do something on the Activity Monitor, but his directions were not detailed and too high level and i don't feel comfortable messing with it. I'm so disappointed at this program, I was using it to explore as a possible tool for our team, but after this experience I think we're going to stick to our reliable tools we currently use for UX.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines