• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD menus

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i would like to make a toggle menu of +2 options. is that possible?
I want to avoid creating infinte artboard and wires to the same pages, and so just make a menu with 3-6 option  with the selected page (toggle) between them.

2.pngScreenshot 2022-04-10 103345.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi idos43524522, Hope you are doing well!

As per my understanding i have tried this scenario for toggle between the menus and i have attached the quick screen recording for the same. Please have a look into that and let me know if this is the workflow you have mentioned.

Please feel free to update this thread for further queries,will be glad to help..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @idos43524522, oh thanks to @Ranjitha HR for great solution for secondary menu items, going to check it again. After seeing your question, I tried to create a toggle menu with 3 (basically more than two, you can create for more items using the same logic) items, if you're also wondering how to do that I tried to demonstrate here, this is actually a great video tutorial idea, you can see the quick demonstration I made here, hope this helps also! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFqwBS2u33o

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines