• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD plugin

Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I'm just experimenting in XD with a phone app that allows users to secure a booking appointment whilst using personal information stored on their device instead of a server and I was wondering if someone a bit more experienced with plugins may be able to help with a problem that I've run into. Basically what I'm trying to achieve is to put a button on the screen that will access their device's camera and photos so as to take a photo of themselves, another of their ID and match the photos to each other and some basic information ID to what they entered into a form stored on their device when they first registered through a different screen and if it matches up, they get logged in. I realise that it could be a bit ambitious but basically what I need right now is a plugin that will access their device's camera and photos even if it is seperate plugins but currently cannot find a plugin for XD that does that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Christopher,

I don't believe there is a plugin or feature in XD that will give you access to a phone's camera. It seems that this feature was requested in User Voice a few years ago, but it has yet to be implemented. Let me know if you have questions!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines