Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD Prototype links are loading slow on different browsers

Participant ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using the latest version of XD (50) on Win 10 and my collegue is using a Mac running Monterey 12.3.1 with the same version of XD.  We are both running high speed internet connections.

We have a prototype with maybe 20 screens in total (not huge) that we are experiencing poor performance with when accessing the published link, particularly with a new page we have added.  The performance on this page varies between browsers:

Firefox: 60 plus seconds.

Chrome: 3 seconds.

Edge: 8 seconds.

Overall performance is laggy though.  Given the simplicity of these pages I would have expected them to load very quickly, dependent on network conditions of course.

Is there a "supported" browser for the XD published prototype?  Does any have any tips for troubleshooting this?    It does reflect poorly on the work we have done.

Thank you.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

From what I know there's no specific browser XD targets, so any modern browser (like the ones you're using) "should" work. Do you have some add-ons/extensions in Firefox that could be causing an issue? If you have extensions installed (like an ad blocker), try disabling them and see if that makes a difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Doug21784293dvss,

We are sorry for the bad experience. We will try our best to investigate and help you. Is it possible for you to share the prototype link with us so that we can check at our end?

Please find the list of supported browsers in this article.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thank you for your reply.  My apologies, but I cannot share the prototype because it is confidential.  Is there something else we can look at?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Doug21784293dvss,

Sorry for the delay in response. If you're still experiencing the issue, I would suggest you please get in touch with us directly using our contact us page so that we can help you remotely on a 1:1 basis.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From what I know there's no specific browser XD targets, so any modern browser (like the ones you're using) "should" work. Do you have some add-ons/extensions in Firefox that could be causing an issue? If you have extensions installed (like an ad blocker), try disabling them and see if that makes a difference.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines