Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD Text tool is behaving weird

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've noticed a wierd behavior with the text tool, shut down XD, shut down computer, retsatrted and still experiencing this below.

• Even if the fill color is any color but white, I never see what I'm typing till I finish typing and hit esc, then it shows in my fill color
  • If there's a text and I want to edit by double clicking to insert and edit text, it doesn't change, look at the video attached

Thanks,

Purple

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Thanks for your reply, I just uninstalled and reinstalled XD when I didn't hear from you after a few days. The problem is resolved for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Purple, sorry for the trouble. I saw the video, and this shouldn't be happening. 

Since when are you experiencing this problem? Please update to XD 54 and see if that helps.

If the problem persists, I'd have to share this issue with the product team. Thank you so much for sharing the video. However, I'd need some more information from your end. 

• Can you share the steps to replicate this? 
  • Is this issue intermittent or 100% reproducible? 
  • Please collect the logs from your machine using this link- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html. You may upload the logs to CC or Dropbox and send the link via private message (Go to my profile and click on Send a message button).

Awaiting your response

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply, I just uninstalled and reinstalled XD when I didn't hear from you after a few days. The problem is resolved for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines