• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD

Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i have a question i can't find on the tutorials... i would like to animate several objects at the same time but not at the same speed for example one which moves very slowly and another very fast but at the same times

TOPICS
How to , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use auto-animate, an object that is placed further than the other object in the end state/artboard will move faster.

Do you have eg. a screenshot so that we can see what you'fre trying to achieve?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

072B3CAC-A695-4A02-B056-C3712ACDBC0B.jpeg

 I'm sending you a photo I don't know if you'll understand everything 😅 but with just the auto-animate it doesn't work it doesn't regulate the speed normally

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'd need two artboards/states: a start state and an end state. You have two "slow" text blocks - if you set them just a few pixels adrift and zero opacity in the start state, they will move very subtly and slowly compared to other elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so I just have to set the opacity to 0 and that's what will give me this slow effect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, the shorter distance will give you a slow effect. Because the distance is short I'd start with opacity 0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok very good thank you I will try like that and I will show you what it gives if you want to see

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines