• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding Adobe XD Fonts onto mobile

New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I would like to ask if it is possible to add in the Segoe UI font family (Regular, Bold, Italics) into my Adobe XD that I am using on my Samsung Galaxy S10+? As of right now, I get the messages of, "Activating Adobe Fonts" and "2 Missing Fonts". The missing fonts are "Segoe UI, Bold" and "Segoe UI, Regular". 

I have tried to sign out and sign in my CC and Adobe XD on both my desktop's and phone's software and application respectively, but the missing fonts error still persist. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Hi Lim,

Thanks for reaching out. You will need to install the missing fonts on your Mobile Device. Once the fonts will be installed on the phone they will be available in Adobe XD app on your phone.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lim,

Thanks for reaching out. You will need to install the missing fonts on your Mobile Device. Once the fonts will be installed on the phone they will be available in Adobe XD app on your phone.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

Having installed the missing fonts, my Adobe XD app can now display the font family I wanted. Thank you for your assistance.

Regards,

Lim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear it has been resolved! Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or issues in the future. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2022 Nov 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do I find Segoe UI font?  When I search the CC app and the desktop version it cannot find that font family.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That font is from Microsoft, so it is not in the Adobe library. :(. You are going to manually have to install those fonts on to your device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines