Adobe XD download and installation

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2018 Sep 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! first of all i want to say that i'm from Argentina so i don't expect that my english is good,

now what i want to ask for is that when i click on "get on adobe xd" it says that my PC don't have the minimal requirements but it's not true, somebody can help me ?

My PC:

-AMD fx 8330(3.5 ghz)

-Ram: 8gb

-Graphics: Amd RADEON 550 (2 gb)

Thanks a lot !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018
You need Win 10 fresh update.Windows 10 Creators Update (64-bit) – Version 1703 (build 10.0.15063) or later with the following minimum configuration: CPU: 2 GHz Memory: 4 GB 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; more free space required during installation Display: 1280 x 800 Graphics: Minimum Direct 3D DDI Feature Set: 10. For Intel GPU, drivers released in 2014 or later are necessary. To find this information, launch “dxdiag” from the Run menu and select the “Display” tab.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need Win 10 fresh update.

Windows 10 Creators Update (64-bit) – Version 1703 (build 10.0.15063) or later with the following minimum configuration:

• CPU: 2 GHz
  • Memory: 4 GB
  • 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; more free space required during installation
  • Display: 1280 x 800
  • Graphics: Minimum Direct 3D DDI Feature Set: 10. For Intel GPU, drivers released in 2014 or later are necessary. To find this information, launch “dxdiag” from the Run menu and select the “Display” tab.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
¿Cómo descargo esto? Para la GPU Intel, los controladores lanzados en 2014 o posterior son necesarios.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot! that was the answer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines