• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD for Enterprise - Need license to inspect prototypes?

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! So I'm evaluating multiple tools for my current company, an enterprise with various teams and tens of stakeholders and hundreds of developers.

We currently use InVision, but InVision wouldn't allow developers to inspect unless they held a core license or seat, of which is an unnecessary passive cost, because devs simply do not utilize a core seat enough to occupy one!

From my personal Adobe account, I know I can share prototypes with password protected public links for inspection and stakeholder review, I do not need them to be on my team or occupy a seat on my personal license. So what would the case be if I wanted to go ahead and recommend XD to my execs instead of InVision? Will we still need to pay for developers to be able to review and inspect?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Design , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for posting and for your interest in Adobe XD. You are right, developers do not need a license to view design specifications. If you can share your contact information (Location, Phone Number, and Email ID) over a private message, I will have a team member reach out to you for anything else you need. 

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines