• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD keeps crashing while using multiple components.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Use of Adobe xd has become quit slow. I am not sure it due to to recent July 2020 update or otherwise.

I am using multiple components in the same file, but there are not more then 10-12 components with 4-5 states each.

Application is slow and lagging. I have to force quit the application each time I try to save my work.

Has anyone had a similar experience? What would be the solution?

Any help is welcome!

Xd version : 31.2.12.4

Best Regards,

Upasana

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Upasna,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please confirm if it's happening on a specific file or multiple files? If it's happening on a specific file, try reducing the components and check if that improves the performance? If it's happening on multiple files, I'd request to uninstall the application using the Adobe Cleaner Tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Once uninstalled, please re-install the application and let us know how it goes.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

I am facing the same issue on multiple file that has many components. Also after uninstalling and reinstalling CC and Adobe xd, there is a notification poping up that says to reduce the number of components.  So, thanks atlest its not crashing.

But there is another issue, I am unable to open the file which was cauisng the crashing of Xd in the first place. 

Sending the crash report.

Macbook pro,  MacOS Catalina version 10.15.4, XD version 32.0.22.11 CC Sync 43.51.3.

I am unaware on how to create crash trace. Let me know if you need anything else also guide me for same.

Thankyou,

Upasana Joshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. Could you confirm, if you are getting any error while opening that file? You can collect logs by following the steps here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines