• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD will not export background color #EFEFEF

Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have grouped together a box as a background color #EFEFEF and and icon. No matter what I do to export, it will not export the background color #EFEFEF and keeps changing it to white. I've tried grouping, ungrouping and exporting seperately. I've tried exporting as both jpg and png. I even pulled it into illustrator to try to export there and it keeps changing it to white as well. Anyone have any idea why adobe will not export this color?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and using Adobe XD. I am unable to reproduce the same at my end on my windows machine. Would you mind sharing a short video of your workflow for better understanding? What is the OS and XD version of your machine? Have you tried to export it from a new file?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I would like to follow up on your issue here. Would you mind confirming if your issue has been resolved or not? Please let us know if you need further assistance from us.

We are here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines