• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Xd crash, all links are lost within recovered file

Participant ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Adobe Xd crashes (which happens a couple of times a day since the last update) and I reopen that file, the file works just fine and everything from just before the saving is there, but It's impossible to save it as the old name without losing every single share link. In fact, I can no longer access my old share links within the file, no matter what I do. It looks like Adobe Xd marks it as 'new' and all shared links are deleted. Period. I just want to save my file and keep working on it, but now your software tells me 'well, this is a new file, you have to generate everything from scratch, deal with it'.

How is this even possible? I just want to continue my work.

Can anyone help me with this? Am I doing something wrong, or is this non-friendly-user-experience intended?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. We would like to confirm if you've checked all the links here: https://assets.adobe.com/links and see if they are available on the published web.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having issues with XD crashing multiple times a day - often when I'm editing certain sections of the page. When I reopen the file, it does indeed think it's a new file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry for the frustration. Would you mind telling us the OS and XD versions of your machine? Please generate Adobe logs and Crash Dumps, and upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with us.

We'll try our best to investigate.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines