Highlighted

Animations such as show/hide/dropdown

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everyone, sorry if this question has been asked before.

But i'm wanting to do animations such as show and hide or sliding dropdown, are any of these things possible?

Thanks

Yep! All these and more are possible. Just look for the "Auto Animate" transition in the prototyping tab..it works much like Magic Move in Keynote where it will compute the differences between two artboards and hide/show/animate styles that differ. Give it a go!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Animations such as show/hide/dropdown

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everyone, sorry if this question has been asked before.

But i'm wanting to do animations such as show and hide or sliding dropdown, are any of these things possible?

Thanks

Yep! All these and more are possible. Just look for the "Auto Animate" transition in the prototyping tab..it works much like Magic Move in Keynote where it will compute the differences between two artboards and hide/show/animate styles that differ. Give it a go!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! yes I've done a little more research and found a tutorial, not quite how i'd like it (more like axure) but it does the job!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines