Highlighted

Arabic language not supported in XD.

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I write in Arabic, the text disappears and only the first letter appears, and when I finish writing the text it appears completely, is there a solution to this problem?‏لقطة الشاشة ١٤٤١-٠٤-٢٢ في ٤.٣٦.٣١ م.png

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Topics

Missing feature, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Arabic language not supported in XD.

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I write in Arabic, the text disappears and only the first letter appears, and when I finish writing the text it appears completely, is there a solution to this problem?‏لقطة الشاشة ١٤٤١-٠٤-٢٢ في ٤.٣٦.٣١ م.png

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Topics

Missing feature, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Omar,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble writing Arabic. Unfortunately we don’t have support for Arabic text at this time. I encourage you to please up-vote the following feature request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12962217-hebrew-ar... and submit your feedback.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that issue has been more than an year! i was think that issue becouse of my laptop after i bought anthor laptop the problem still same.i hope adobe xd teams take care of this issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry for the delay. Let me assure you, we'll share the feedback with the Engineering team keeping in mind how crucial it is. Meanwhile, we'll appreciate your patience with us. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions or feedback.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines