• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto-animate transition from a longer scrollable page

New Here ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I want to do a auto animate transition opening up a card with picture into to a bigger picture in top of a synopsis page. When doing auto animate from a longer scrollable page - the transition should jump to the top of the synopsis, when doing the auto animate. Is that possible. It seems auto animate only works when linking from one page to another if they have the exact same size.

A

--

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi A,

You may learn how to create micro-interactions using auto-animate using this link: - Auto-animate in XD.​ I am sorry that you are unable to get the desired animation at the moment, we'd love to get more details about it so that we may assist you appropriately.

Please take a look at the figure "The different types of animations easily achieved in Adobe XD: drag, navigate, and time." on this page: - Auto-Animate: How to Create Automatic Animations in Adobe XD.​ I would like to know if you are the second example matches your description.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to what Atul said, I tried auto-animating pages with different sizes and I could do that without any issues. I did not quite get whether you were trying to do the same thing but have a look at this link.

Adobe XD

In the first page, scroll down until you see the image, and then click the image.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines