• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Background image dark in preview when turning down opacity in XD

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all so I'm having an issue in Adobe Xd where if I turn down the opacity of an image any lower than 50% it's extremely dark. I'm new to Xd so everything is a little confusing.

I'm using an iPhone X/Xs Max screen size. I placed the background image (a plant) onto the screen frame by creating a rectangle the same size as the screen, I removed "borders" but left the rectangle "filled white". I want the opacity to be about 20%-25% so that text comes out clearly. When I do this, however, the image turns out almost black during the preview mode. Any and all help would be appreciated!

TOPICS
Design , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Welcome to the Adobe XD Community!

Hope you are safe at home.

Thank you for reaching out and using Adobe XD. I am unable to reproduce the same at my end on my windows machine. I would suggest selecting the specific object (image only) and then set the appearance. It would be really helpful if you can share a short video of your workflow for better understanding.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would like to follow up with you here. Could you please confirm if the issue has been resolved or you need further assistance from us?

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines