Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BUG: When editing dimensions of an object in Adobe XD

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone! 

I found a bug in Adobe XD that sneaked in in the last update. When changing the width of an object and pressing tab, I expect Adobe XD and every other editing software to jump to "Height" to edit that value. Instead, "Opacity" gets selected. 

That slows my personal workflow down so much, because you have to reach for the mouse and do another click to select the height value.

Does anybody have the same issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Hi Reitz,
I do not (never had) this issue. After editing Width value, pressing tab jumps to Height.
You may be using an older version of Adobe XD. Get the latest update. It's amazing!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Reitz,
I do not (never had) this issue. After editing Width value, pressing tab jumps to Height.
You may be using an older version of Adobe XD. Get the latest update. It's amazing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Amir!

Thank you for your fast reply. I have to admit, after you answered, I created a new XD file. And guess what! The behavior is as you would expect... Shame on me for not trying that first.

Seems like my file is "broken" in that aspect... But that is my problem, not the programs 🙂

Have a nice day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines