• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Get Ui Kits for Adobe XD

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. I am currently getting the hand og Adobe XD, but wanted to download the UI kit for ios devices. However, when I click the link the XD app takes me to an apple address, which has the UI kits, but only gives me .dg files. It doesn't matter which file type I press either; Photoshop, XD, even sketch are all the .dg file. I'm on windows 10 if that helps.

Thanks for any and all help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

To continue this discussion, please post on this thread https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/IOS-UI-Kits-Downloading-as-dmg/td-p/9828169

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

.dmg is just an Apple archive format. You have to double click on it to "mount" that folder as a drive...then you can copy the files you'd like from there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t know what you mean by mount. whenever I double click on the .dg file it asks for an app to open it with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on Mac or Windows? The above would only work on Mac... hmmm, strange Apple wouldn’t provide an alternative archive format.  Will look around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try to have someone reach out to Apple to inquire but in the meantime if you are in fact on Windows , you could try to find an app to assist.  3 Ways to Open/View DMG Files on Windows 10/8/7 - DMG Viewer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2018 Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the help anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @ares ...but I believe he was seeking the ios kits from Apple as originally posted no?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He mentioned that he is on Win 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2018 Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am ON windws...but I'm looking for ios UI kits. Thanks for the help though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To continue this discussion, please post on this thread https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/IOS-UI-Kits-Downloading-as-dmg/td-p/9828169

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines