• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

components missing from shared library

Engaged ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a library which I'm sharing with myself. Some of the components are not appearing in other documents. I've saved and updated the library numerous times to no avail. How do I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is great, I can't even edit my own post. Clicking on "...More" does nothing. My frustration with Adobe is reaching unforeseen heights.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've manged to get the missing items to appear but all assets are in random order. I've spent ages arranging them in a meaningful way and now it's just a mess. I don't even understand what the new order is. It's not alphabetical or anything else I can discern.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok so they were ordered by date modified. Still what I want is the SAME order as in the original library. IS this not possible??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines