Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create a master Button in the same Artboard

Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Anyone knows how can I create a master button, that already has two status (On & off), that trigger the status of other elements in the same artboard? Should i Create a new artboard or I can have multifuncions for the same component?

In attach there's a reference image. I would like to switch to grey all the circles once I push the power button (that also turns gray).

Hope it's clear and somone can help me!

Thanks

Schermata 2020-07-29 alle 11.13.49.png

Schermata 2020-07-29 alle 11.18.01.png

TOPICS
How to , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, add circles inside power component and color them in different colors in states.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to what TomasÅ¡ suggested, this can be achieved using components & states and also using two artboard workflows. In order to achieve this using Component and states, you will need to group all the elements together and make it as 1 component and then you can add states with color. The other way to do this would be using two artboards in which on the first artboard you will have the default state and on the second artboard, you will have the new state. Depending upon the complexity of the design you can opt-in either of the workflows. 

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rishabh and Tomasš thanks for both answers,

The Ui is pretty complex since each single circle should be pressed (standalone) but the power button works as master control for all the compotents, so I would like to keep the two functions separate and working togheter (not exclusively one of the two).

Adding another artboard generates a lot of possible variables, too complex to manage.

Thanks

Fabio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines