• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleted my cache and now I can not open a cloud document.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some days ago I cleaned my Mac with a cache cleaner software, since then I cant not open a shared XD file witch Im working with a team.

So now the loading bar is stuck around 75%.

I have a really bad deadline tomorrow and I need an urgent fix, I could always download my file from the cloud and work in that version but is not an option lon g term because other members of the team will continue working on the link we already shared.

I tried to unistall and re install XD but did not help.

Any ideas? 

Thanks.

TOPICS
Data loss , Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

I hope you figured out how to solve your problem, but try running the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool: Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool to solve installation problems 

And also as you've seen, some cache cleaning tools can be a problem. I never run them and mostly on a Mac they are not needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be you can restore your system to any previous point?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hope you figured out how to solve your problem, but try running the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool: Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool to solve installation problems 

And also as you've seen, some cache cleaning tools can be a problem. I never run them and mostly on a Mac they are not needed.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines